Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Poppin' My Bubble

So I haven't written a new post in a long time :(


I've been in a difficult place since finishing uni. It's really strange when everything you've been working towards for four years suddenly ends. It's like iv'e been trapped in my own little bubble. I can see the people around me and see them talking, but I can't hear what there saying properly, like its all muffled. If that makes any sense :/



I don't currently have a job, so I'm trying to find things to fill my time, to try and get out of my bubble. It's a lonely place, but I don't know how to let anyone in. Anthony (my partner) has been great, and understanding. His really good at lifting my spirits and doing things with me that he knows I enjoy, but then he has to go to work so I don't get to see him that much :( One of my close friends also moved away, and I used to see her at least 3 times a week. So this has been a massive readjustment, we have so much in common and used to everything together!!



I know I have friends I can talk to, but I don't like putting my problems on to people close to me, especially when they have things going on. I know this is something I need to sort out myself, and now I feel well enough to get back to blogging and other things I enjoy.



A great outlet has been reading!! Now I've finished uni I'm able to read for pleasure, which is way more fun :) I managed to get a copy of Zoella's Girl Online, which was amazing for those of you that haven't read it. I felt a little bit old for the book, but towards the middle of the book I just couldn't put it down, she's a great writer. But my favourite read of late has to be Giovanna Fletchers, Dream a Little Dream. I couldn't wait for this book to come out, it sounded so good, and something I would enjoy. And I was not disappointed!!! She has an incredible imagination and I really felt for the characters, so much so that I cried!! Numerous of times:/ A must read for any women.



I've suffered from clinical depression for 5 years, and i think its really important to talk about it to try and help others. It's also important to find things you can enjoy doing to help you escape your 'bubble'.



What kind of things do you like doing when your down? Maybe we can help each other try new methods :)




No comments:

Post a Comment