Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

100 Subscribers | Q & A

I'm super excited to have reached 100 subscribers already, and I want to thank all of you so so much :) In celebration I wanted to do the Get To Know Me: 25 Questions Tag.


1. Do you have a middle name?
I do, my middle name is Kezia, and I believe it is from the Bible. My Mum wanted it as my first name but Dad said no :p what a cool first name. 



2. What was your favourite subject in school?
I loved Music, and I took that GCSE a year early. But I also loved Business studies, Drama, Food Technology and R.E.


3. What's your favourite drink?

This is quite a hard question because it depends on the situation. I have to have a nice cup of coffee in the morning, mainly to wake me up. I also love fruit teas. And of course Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and Gingerbread Latte are amazing, and I would drink them every day if I could afford it :)

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?


I'm totally loving All About That Bass by Meghan Tranior. And I love her outfits in the video :p But Taylor Swift is great and I would love to see her again. And obviously the Buble Christmas album is out, and I am loving it. Super excited that Take That are number one at the moment, can't wait to see them in the New Year.


5. What would you name your children?

Me and Anthony have had this name for everrr Scarlet Rosina. And I'm not sure if we've agreed a boys name, his into unusual names :/ But this could all change :)


6. Do you participate in any sports?
I used to love sports when I was at school, Netball and Rounders were my favourite. But unfortunately I can't play sports any more :(




7. What's your favourite book? 
I wouldn't say i have a favourite, I enjoy typically sloppy love stories, but my favourite Author is without a doubt Sophie Kinsella.



8. What's your favourite colour?
Eurghhhhh PINK!!!! But I love wearing the colour green (how random).



9. What's your favourite animal?

Elephants, wouldn't it be cool if you could get mini pet elephants!!


10. What's your favourite perfume?


I love wearing Black XS by Paco Robanne for special occasions. But only a daily basis I wear The Only Way is Essex Dazzle, it smells exactly like 1 Million.


11. What's your favourite time of year?

I loveeee Autumn!! The trees look beautiful, and its Halloween which I love. But I'm totally obsessed with Christmas and already have a Christmas decoration up that my Nanna bought a couple of months ago!! :)



12. Have you graduated from University?
Unfortunately not :( I was mean to be graduating this October, but I'll have to wait an extra year :/



13. Have you been out of the country?

Yeah!! Loads I've been really lucky to go on incredible family holidays most years :)


14. Do you speak any other languages?
Hell no!! I took Spanish, but only learnt how to say ice-cream and chicken. I don't think that would get me far :p


15. Do you have any siblings?
One older brother :)



16. What's your favourite store?
Forever 21!! You can get anything and its good quality for a reasonable price :) totally recommend!!



17. What's your favourite restaurant?
There's an amazing restaurant in the town centre called Coast to Coast. The food is incredible and their cocktails are sooo yummy :)


18. Do you like school?
I love learning, but im ready to graduate and go travelling with Anthony.



19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Woooow!! Ermmm, SHAYTARDS, grav3yardgirlMoreZoella, Shaaanxo, CarlieStylez, PlanetGabb, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlog, JimChapman, Tanyaburr, Sprinkleofglitter, FunForLouis, MoreMarcus, SACCONEJOLYs, caseylavere, Jingleheartart, TylerOakley, MissJenFABULOUS, CutiePieMarzia, TrishPaytas, NiomiSmart, Janelle, JaclynHill
These are a few of my fav's at the moment, but the list grows daily, I generally watch make up, nails and good daily vlogs :)



20. What's your favourite movie? 
Frozen, Fiddler on the Roof, Le miserables, About Time, Safe Haven, Four Weddings and a Funeral, The Sound of Music. Are just a few, I love Disney films and Musicals mainly.




21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Suburgatory, Our Zoo, Friends, Hollyoaks, Made in Chelsea, Nashville, Sex and the City, Carrie Diaries, The Mill. The list goes on, but I'll stop there :p


22. PC or Mac? 
PC. Purely because I've never had the chance to play on a Mac really.


23. What phone do you have?
Sony Xperia M2, and I love itttttt!!!



24. How tall are you?
5'3 I think.



25. Any pets?
Me Anthony have three rats. I never thought I would get rats, but there so.cute. Boo is our girl and we have two brothers Mike and Sully.



I hope you enjoyed and if you would like to ask me any of your own questions, please do. Just post them as a comment below! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see on my blog for the New Year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment