Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Makeup Revolution | Wish List

Since I tried my first Makeup Revolution product, I couldn't wait to get my hands on more of there affordable products!!


At such a reasonable price there's not really anything I don't want to try. I think all of there eye shadow palettes look beautiful, and with so many incredible colours to choose from. How will I ever pick?! The lovely Scandalous lipsticks look like a great alternative for NYX Cosmetics Macaroon Lippies but only a fraction of the price, you can't really go wrong. I'd love to experiment with some of these bright colours. Over all Makeup Revolution is a must in my book. For such a good price I don't think you can go wrong.

Let me know if any of you have tried Makeup Revolution, and have you loved them or not? 






No comments:

Post a Comment