Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

MUA: Nail Collection | Part 1




I'm a bit of a nail polish junkie, and I have a hugeee collection. One of my favourite brands is MUA!! They have soooo many to choose from, there super pigmented and formula is amazing. If you have never tried them I highly recomend them at only £1.00 you can't really go wrong.





This is probably my least favourite colour. It's very streaky, and needed 3 coats. I was hoping it would be more of a vanilla shade. 



I love this colour, I haven't used it before so was very pleasantly surprised. Really nice summer colour and only needed 2 coats.



I've been using this colour a lot through the summer it is beautiful pinky purple mix. I always get compliments on it. Again this only needs 2 coats.


This is a lovely coral, orange colour. This would be a nice colour on toes, and opaque in 2 coats. 




This is a gorgeous muted pink colour, perfect for an Autumn day. I recently wore this with pistachio ice cream as an accent for a wedding, the colours were perfect together. This is great if your in a hurry because you only need one coat. 




Again another colour that you only need 1 coat for. This is a nice warm tone purple, and is great for using in nail art as the colour is so opaque. 



 This is a gorgeous colour for Summer and would go really nice with Natural Days as an accent. This colour only needs 2 coats. 



This has been one of my favourite colours for this Summer, its a perfect pastel green and opaque in only 1 coat. Its perfect for fast application.



This is the darkest colour of all, but again looks lovely on toes for Summer. It's  a perfect mix between green and blue, and only needs 2 coats. 






Non of these swatches have got a base or top coat. All of the polishes have a gorgeous shine, and I find them to be quite long wearing. Go check them out MUA Polishes They have some gorgeous new colours. 

I hope you enjoyed my post and follow me on bloglovin' for more updates.  


Please leave comments in the box below with any questions or suggestions.









2 comments:

  1. I love the last three!

    Btw your blog is amazing. Write to me if you want to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. :)
    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Pistachio ice cream is amazinggg :)

    ReplyDelete