Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

MUA: Nail Collection | Part 2




The second part to my MUA nail collection are some of my more autumn and winter colours. If you haven't read my previous part 1 post then you may not be aware how much I love MUA nail polish, there formulation and price is amazing. 



Red Rose


This is a gorgeous true red and only needed 1 coat. It did stain my nails without a base coat though, so be careful!!




This needed 2 coats and unfortunately the gold doesn't show up as much as it does in the bottle, but is  still an unusual colour. 





This is a lovely deep pink and is great for doing nail art as it is very opaque and only needs 1 coat. 





This is one of my favourite colours, its a nice light brown and again only needs 1 coat. 




This isn't the brightest pink but is a lovely colour and great for quick application as you only need 1 coat. 




This is another favourite colour of mine when looking at it in the bottle, it looks very similar to bright pink but it is a lot lighter when on the nail. 





This shows up a lot more orange when on the nail, but in the bottle it is much more of a pinky red.





 This is my most used colour from this collection, I love it!! It is opaque in one coat, and I love using it for nail art (Sorry about the shadow in this photo)





Again non of these swatches have a base or top coats. All of these colours have a lovely shine and have great lasting power.Go check out other MUA polishes they have so many colours and affects to choose from. 

I hope you liked this post and go check out my Bloglovin'




2 comments:

  1. oooh I LOVE the dark colours. I might need to buy them on our shopping trip!!

    Sarah xo || See The Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. There some gorgeous new ones out as well :)

    ReplyDelete